Employee Health Screening Process
- All employees will be provided with a Self-Assessment of COVID-19.
- Employees will not report to work if they have symptoms or have been around someone that has tested positive for COVID-19.
- A thermometer will be available in every building if symptoms occur during work.
- Library materials: will be cleaned with CDC approved cleaner for the coronavirus and then left in quarantine for 24 hours prior to being checked in and replaced onto the library shelves.
- Frequently used surfaces will be cleaned with CDC approved cleaner for coronavirus at a minimum of one time per shift and at the end of every shift while the library is open to the public.
- The public computer lab will utilize keyboard and mouse coverings. Workstations will be cleaned between each user.
Compliance with Social Distancing
- Library employees will maintain a six foot distance at all times.
- Staff will be provided with a pen on a lanyard and all other writing utensils will be removed from work areas.
- Contactless services will be conducted with the public including: Grab & Go, checkout at the circulation desks and assistance with public computers.
- Employees will be encouraged to wear masks and/or remain behind the sneeze guards.
- Patrons will be encouraged to wear masks.
- Patrons will be encouraged to allow only one family member at a time.
- Signs will be posted asking patrons to not enter the library if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
Personal Hygiene/Ability to Wash Hands
- Employees will be provided with gloves when handling material from the drop box.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all employees and patrons.
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged.